Translate

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Got the juices flowing again.


Well everyone, I wanted to clarify a little bit about my last post. I don't want you to think I was complaining about the experience. The goal of it was to acutally share my personal struggle and how I over came it.

It's easy to experience an event and go directly to the worst possible scenario. We have all done it at least once ;)


Many of you may remember my personal experiences about thinking errors and how being aware of them has helped me become what I feel to be a better person.


My initial thoughts, during the events of my last post were me, jumping to the worste possible conclusion. I was catastrphizing by mind reading someone elses motives.


I knew I was doing that and I struggled with my reason and my emotion for several days until finally reason won. So If I seemed like I was simply complaining, I do apologize. I am sure that there has been no malintent and that any similarities between my designs and others is purely coincidental.


The main thing I wanted to express was my learning process and that we all have our moments of frustration and misunderstandings, and that we all can get through them.


So with that said, I am proud to announce that I have had a breakthrough on my desigining, and I no longer feel in a funk. I have been excited and feeling good all week and I am eager to continue this trend. So while I have my two Super Secret Scarf Patterns in the works and testing soon to begin, I have redesigned the look of one of my early patterns. For a short time, I am willing to offer 5 free copies of this pattern for some proof reading. It is possible that during the moving of text and simplifying the wording, I may have made some typos or deleted important info. What I ask in return is that you take the time to thoroughly read through it and tell me if you spot any mistakes. If you've read this, please contact me at mybb@comcast.net


Thank you for continuing to read, and I hope to hear from you soon.
Bobbi