Translate

Monday, January 12, 2009

Oh Wow.

2008 taxes are done and now I have a moment to think. That might not be a good thing. It occurred to me this weekend that I only have 6 month until the 2009 Salt Lake City Art And Craft Market, and I don't think I will be able to do all that I want to do. I have many things that I need to focus on this year since it is now the third year that we will (hopefully) be participating. So I decided to do something fun for myself.
Here it is. I spent all weekend playing with my homemade drop spindle and learning how to spin. I definately still need some work but overall, I feel accomplished and I think I can now prepare for the market season with a new outlook. This next year I would like to add crochet sock animal kits, and handpainted rovings. We shall see how it goes.